Testimony: A Musician’s Story is an audio-biography series that features various Christian artists. It tells their story through interviews and their music. It’s hosted by our friend Gaelika Brown aka Brown Theory.
One could describe him as a thieving-football stud, turned academic-scholar, turned Jesus freak-rapper, but that hardly explains Reconcile’s story. Check out his testimony now!
- [1:40] – Growing up in a trailer park and his parents splitting up
- [ 4:00] – Fist fighting with his father as a teen and being defiant
- [7:38] – Football being his everything
- [9:26] – Breaking into homes and how stealing was easy for him
- [14:51] – The first time he realized he needed Jesus in his life
- [17:36] – His first encounter with Christian hip hop
- [20:40] – Getting kicked out of college
- [25:53] – His second chance at college and needing to be discipled