Testimony: A Musician’s Story – Da’ T.R.U.T.H. – Part 2
In the second part of Da’ T.R.U.T.H.’s Testimony: A Musician’s Story, T.R.U.T.H. speaks candidly about his identity crisis as an artist. He explains why he thinks Christians are being bullied by main stream society and why it is important to be vocal about Biblical scriptures. Listeners can also journey with him as he describes the concepts behind some of the tracks off his latest album Heartbeat, now available on iTunes.
In part 2 of this interview, Da’ T.R.U.T.H. talks about:
- [2:07] – Why he is constantly changing his style
- [2:27] – Struggling with his identity crises an artist
- [6:57] – Why Heartbeat is the most intimate record he has made to date
- [8:31] – People thinking the Bible is outdated and Christian thinking as irrelevant
- [12:21] – Being bullied by mainstream society and why we need to be aggressive when addressing the system
- [16:15]- Why he chose Lecrae for the song Heartbeat
- [19:26] – His emotional attachment to the song Compare
- [23:18] – Why he wants people to get this album and to remember the promises of the Lord.
To find out how to download part one of Da’ T.R.U.T.H. – Testimony: A Musician’s Story visit www.testimonystories.com
Brown Theory’s Contact info: