Thank you for your interest in submitting music to the Wade-O Radio Show. Below please find instructions that have been compiled to put is in a better position to serve you. We believe that these items will be beneficial to you as you submit music to our show as well as to other radio stations/shows.
- Currently we only accept digital music submissions. As such, please send all submissions to email@example.com. Because we receive so many music submissions, it is our policy not to provide feedback for the music that is submitted. Feel free to review our weekly playlists to see if your music has received airplay.
- We prefer that you submit singles if you are looking for radio airplay via The Wade-O Radio Show or a blog feature via wadeoradio.com
- When you submit your music for consideration, please include the following:
- The Radio Version of your single. This version should be between 3:00 and 3:30
- The Instrumental Version of your single
- The Acappella Version of your single
- Relevant Artwork for the submitted music (Album Cover, Single Cover, etc)
- An Official Press Release describing the submitted music, production credits and all relevant information
- A link to your website
- An Artist Biography
- Expected Release date of the full EP, Album or mixtape as well as where it will be available in length.
Please ensure that all music submissions are sent as WAV files. If WAV Files are unavailable, please submit mp3′s that are encoded at a minimum of 256 kbps. This will ensure that your music sounds as good on the radio as it did when you mixed it in the studio.
- Please make certain that all music submissions are properly ID3 tagged. Each file name should include artist name, song name and album title.
- Feel free to send us your entire album or mixtape as a submission as well. In doing so, please indicate which songs, you are promoting as singles.
Your cooperation with this set of guidelines is greatly appreciated!
Thank you very much.