Given that we are a Christian Ministry, we thought it appropriate to clarify exactly what we believe as a collective. As we don’t claim to have it all down, we agree that the following best represents what we currently believe:
We believe that all Scripture, both Old and New Testaments, was given by God’s inspiration. We don’t know why God chose these individuals to pen His scriptures. However, We believe He did select and inspire each Biblical author. Therefore, the Bible is without error, which is why we follow the full council of scripture. (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21).
As such, we believe the scriptures reveal the following truths concerning our faith.
- We believe in the one true God-head who has revealed Himself as existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit: distinguishable but indivisible. We believe the Father, Son and Holy Spirit always have and always will exist. (Matthew 28:19; Luke 3:21-22).
- We believe in the creation, test, and fall of man as recorded in the book of Genesis; As such, man is unable to obtain salvation or divine righteousness on his own. This fact is the chief reason we need a savior. (Romans 5:12, 18).
- We believe that The Lord Jesus Christ is this savior. We believe that He was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born via the virgin Mary. We believe that we was 100% God and 100% man, that He lived a sinless life, was crucified and rose three days later to atone for our sins. (Luke 1:26-35; John 1:18; Isaiah 7:14, 9:6).
- We believe that in order for one to be saved, i.e – to go to Heaven, to avoid eternal damnation, one must confess his/her sin, repent and place his/ her faith in Jesus Christ and His work on the cross. We believe that it was thru the cross and Christ’s subsequent resurrection, that all of our sins are atoned for and we therefore have access to the gift of eternal life. We believe that Jesus did this in full knowledge of all of man’s previous, present and future sin. We believe that this was all accomplished through God’s Grace. (John 3:16; Romans 5:8,11; 10:9; Ephesians 2:8-9; Hebrews 9:12)
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, the promise of the Father, for all of those who have true faith in Jesus Christ, thus empowering the Christian, his/her gifts and subsequent fruit. (Acts 2:1-4, 8:14-17, 10:44-46; Galatians 3:14-15).
- We believe in the bodily Ascension of Jesus Christ to heaven as described in the first Chapter of Acts where He is seated at the right hand of God. We also believe that Christ will literarily and physically return to this earth a second time for the Church. He will then lead the elect back to Heaven. (Acts 1:6-11; John 14:2-3; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18).