This summer, Da T.R.U.T.H., Jessica Reedy, The Ambassador, Sean Simmonds, B. Reith, Jai and DJ Malski will invade cities across North America as part of the Move Tour. Produced by The Uplight Group and Xist Music, the Tour is this summer’s follow-up to last year’s widely successful Misfit Tour.
The Ambassador is no stranger to the Wade-O Radio Show. We’ve interviewed him many times over the years, including his initial interview when he returned to ministry from his public fall. DJ Malski, while a newcomer to many in the Christian Hip Hop scene, is a music industry veteran. He’s produced music for Jill Scott and Kenny Latimore in the General Market as well as Da T.R.U.T.H., The Ambassador and D-M.A.U.B. in the Christian Music Scene.
Tune in as we discuss a plethora of topics with them including:
- The origins of the Move Tour
- Ambassador’s Upcoming Music Project (Mixtape?)
- Malski’s New Album “Glow Life”
- Malski and Amba’s wives Baking Ministries
- What Books They Are Currently Reading
- Ambassador’s Relationship with the original Cross Movement Members
Plus We World Premier Malski’s new song “We Flashing.”
Do You Plan to Attend The Move Tour This Summer?