Rasool Berry is the leadership development pastor with the Bridge Church in Brooklyn, New York as a staff member with Campus Crusade for Christ in New York City. He is also the man who brought us Level 3:16 aka 6 Way Street.
Tune in as he and DJ Wade-O discuss The beliefs of Black Hebrew Israelites, why it has become so attractive to African-Americans, the Impact of Marcus Garvey and Hebrew Israelite similarities with other groups like Nation of Islam, the 5 Percenters and the Moorish Science Temple.
Timeline of Topics:
- 1:45 – Rasool’s background and involvement with the Hebrew Israelites
- 4:03 – The Core Beliefs of the Hebrew Israelites
- 5:53 – What the Hebrew Israelites mean when they say they are The True Israelites (Deut. 28)
- 8:04 – The Hebrew Israelites’ view of Jesus Christ and The New Testament
- 14:09 – The Hebrew Israelite’s view of other Jews.
- 18:35 – Why Hebrew Israelite Theology is so attractive to African Americans in 2017
- 21:13 – The Impact of Marcus Garvey on Hebrew Israelites, Nation of Islam, 5 Percenters and Moorish Temple
- 27:33 – The Evolution of Hebrew Israelite history, theology and belief
- 35:30 – Hebrew Israelite Theology from a global perspective
- 36:30 – Where the church has fallen short in this discussion
- 41:58 – Additional Resources for learning more about the Hebrew Israelites
Additional Resource: Rasool Berry’s Sermon: White Man’s Religion
Executive Produced by DJ Wade-O
Footage Shot by Daniel at Noble Creatives
Video Edited by Daniel at Noble Creatives
Audio Edited by Daniel at Noble Creatives
Intro and Creative Direction by JBTZ XCLSV