I’ve had the opportunity to spend a lot of time with Wit back when I served as the tour DJ for the Frontlynaz. It’s been amazing to watch him grow as a man, producer and personality. The past few weeks have seen him produce several tracks on Lecrae’s Church Clothes mixtape, KJ-52‘s collaboration with Lecrae as well as This’l's “Black Rose.”
Tune in as we sit down with Wit from iQuitMusic to discuss:
- Working with Lecrae on Church Clothes
- How the KJ-52 & Lecrae “They Like Me” record came about
- His Thoughts on Producers working with Secular artists
- The Finale of Hells Paradise 2 with Dre Murray
- The possibility of another Frontlynaz Record
- And more….
Please note: We reserve the right to delete comments that are mean-spirited, offensive, abusive or off-topic. If in doubt, please read Our Comments Policy.