Today’s Urban Minister is often faced with tough challenges: Keeping his/her marriage tight; Maintaining involvement in his/her local church; Perfecting his/her craft (preaching, teaching, muscianship, etc.); Spending sufficient time with the Lord.
Hailing from Chicago, Kareem Manuel is no different. He’s a husband. He’s a father. He has a budding music career and a passion for his local church.
He’s also an integral part of planning the Legacy Discpleship Conference each year. I had a chance to sit down and talk to him about how the discipleship process has impacted all of those aspects of his life I mentioned above. In particular we discussed:
- His name change from Katalyst to Kareem Manuel
- The Orgins of The Legacy Conference
- Why all Christians should be a part of the disciple-making process
- The 2012 Legacy Conference Line-Up and Schedule
- His favorite Legacy Conference Moments
- How to take advange of Early-Bird Registration for the Legacy Conference
Please note: We reserve the right to delete comments that are mean-spirited, offensive, abusive or off-topic. If in doubt, please read Our Comments Policy.