Mark James aka Bumps Inf has seen a lot and been thru a lot during the past few years. After being married for 8 years and suffering thru a painful divorce, Bumps battle depression, looking for love in the wrong places and even lost intimacy with the Lord.
On the heels of dropping his debut album, Pain In Paragraphs on Bizzle’s God Over Money Record Label, Bumps stops by to share how God healed and restored him during this process and why he chose to discuss so much of his past on this project.
You can stream or download the interview below:
In Part 1, we spoke with Bumps Inf about:
- (00:57) – Excitement about the new album Pain In Paragraphs
- (01:31) – Managing fan expectations for the album
- (04:12) – Getting Remarried
- (04:55) – Back sliding after a nasty divorce
- (06:55) – The need for more honesty in Christian Hip Hop Music
- (08:48) – Reliving the dark times while he wrote and recording Pain in Paragraphs
- (10:08) – Being unable to write music during his restoration season
- (12:10) – Being humbled during his restoration period