Collision Records has very quietly put together one of the most talented rosters in the CHH community.
Earlier this year, Swoope released what many consider to be the best album of 2012. Two months ago, they signed Wit (the same guy who produced Lecrae’s “Church Clothes”, KJ-52′s “They Like Me” and Thi’sl’s “Black Rose”) to be their A&R.
Plus they’ve released great singles by recent signees Christon Gray and Alex Faith.
Fresh off the buzz of a great performance at Legacy Conference and several critically acclaimed singles, tune in for Part 1 of our Interview with Alex Faith as we discuss:
- The Chemistry of the Collision Records’ Artists & Building a Fanbase (2:30)
- His New Mixtape “Honest to God” (4:35)
- How He Linked up with Collision Records and Sho Baraka’s Involvement (6:22)
- The first time he met Swoope (Funny Story) (8:49)
- The pressure of releasing his first album on Collision Records (10:22)
- His Performance at Legacy Conference 2012 (12:15)
- Recording “Have It All” w/ Wit (14:30)
- His Wife’s Impact on his “Image” (16:11)
- Getting Married at 21 (17:25)
- The Inspiration Behind and Making of his Song “Runways” feat. Suzy Rock (21:48)
- Staying normal as a public figure (26:18)
To check out Part 2, Click Here
Please note: We reserve the right to delete comments that are mean-spirited, offensive, abusive or off-topic. If in doubt, please read Our Comments Policy.