Christon Gray Gets Personal About School of Roses | Backstage Video Interview
Check out the newest video series on the Wade-O Video Channel. We go backstage of the concerts of your favorite artists and chop it up with them.
In this edition, DJ Wade-O chops it up with Christon Gray before he hits the stage in Lynchburg, VA at a concert hosted by Liberty University.
- [1:11] – How his wife felt about “Wanna” and “Windchaser”
- [2:58] – The Type of Guy He was before he got married
- [4:42] – Dealing with Closure in relationships
- [7:58] – Does School of Roses justify sin?
- [11:26] – School of Roses pushing the boundaries of Christian Music
- [14:26] – The involvement of his parents and brother Taelor Gray in his music career
- [16:25] – The story behind his song convenient and the people leaving his Dad’s church
- [20:45] – Opportunities and responses he has gotten since the album dropped
- [24:36] – Why he was scared to write and record School of Roses
Executive Produced by DJ Wade-O and JBTZ XCLSV
Footage Shot By JBTZ XCLSV
Video Edited by Larissa Lamothe
Audio Edited by JBTZ XCLSV
Graphic Design by JBTZ XCLSV
Motion Graphics by Mwendo LLC
Special thanks to Liberty University and the Student Activities staff for allowing us to conduct these interviews.