Are you a current college junior or senior that loves Christian Hip Hop, audio production and taking on new challenges? Do you thrive in highly dynamic environments that are fast paced and goal oriented? Do you want to impact a generation with the Gospel of Jesus Christ? The Wade-O Radio Show is looking for an Associate Producer Intern to support our production process.
The Wade-O Radio Show is a Stellar-Award Nominated weekly radio show & podcast hosted by DJ Wade-O. The show is currently aired on multiple FM and Internet radio stations and issued as a separate podcast every Friday. The show features interviews and new music from some of the hottest established and up and coming Christian Hip Hop and Urban Gospel Artists in the music industry as well as other people of note.
The Associate Production Intern will report to the Production Director and will assist him in his production work. This will include organizing and scheduling interviews; assisting in writing commercial scripts, posting podcasts on the website, editing interviews, developing imaging concepts, producing portions of the show and participating in the overall production process. This position is unpaid.
• Fully-committed to serving Jesus Christ
• Passionate about Christian Hip Hop
• Currently a college Junior or Senior
• A person who loves to read
• Able to work independently and efficiently
• A great verbal and written communicator
• Highly motivated
• A quick learner
• One or more common audio production software tools: ProTools, Logic, Reason, Garageband, etc.
• How to think critically
• How to work well in teams
• How to submit to authority
• How to Get Things Done
YOU WILL BE:
• Given meaningful work and responsibility
• Required to contribute to the team immediately
• Expected to perform at a high level
• Be prompt
• A better media professional at the conclusion of your internship
If this opportunity is one that you could see yourself excelling at, please email your resume and cover letter to jobs [at] wadeoradio [dot] com. No phone calls please!