Alex Faith & Dre Murray Announce ‘Southern Lights: Overexposed’ Tracklisting, Cover Art & Release Date
For up to date information on past and future Christian Hip-Hop releases, check out our new Album Release Calendar. Our calendar is a comprehensive stop for CHH news with links to album reviews, interviews, and digital music outlets (iTunes, Amazon, Google Play, Bandcamp, etc).
Collision Records artists Alex Faith and Dre Murray have finally announced the details for their long-awaited collaboration project Southern Lights: Overexposed. The album is expected to drop April 28, 2015 and is currently available for pre-order. iTunes pre-orders will receive an instant download of “Wake Up Music” feat. Swoope.
Southern Lights: Overexposed Cover Art
Southern Lights: Overexposed Tracklisting
1. Overexposed (feat. Sean C. Johnson)
2. All Around the World (feat. Tragic Hero)
3. Wake Up Music (feat. Swoope)
4. I-285 (Interlude)
5. Money (feat. Reconcile)
6. City of Nightmares II (feat. Ada-L)
7. I-610 (Interlude)
8. Decatur Street Blues (feat. Corey Paul)
10. Takin’ Time (feat. Young Noah)